It’s the start of the new university year and we’re celebrating by giving all you students a chance to win £100 to spend at your favourite stores at Fforestfach Retail Parc!
We’ve got everything you need to start the new year with a style revamp with all your favourite fashion stores including New Look, H&M and River Island. You can give your room a makeover with all the most on trend home accessories from Homesense, get your hands on the latest technology at EE and O2, get your beauty bag on point with Boots, or even get some smart new stationary at The Works!
For your chance to win simply comment what you’d spend it on over on our Facebook page.
The competition will close on Wednesday 9th October at 12pm. The winner will be announced on this page.
Terms and conditions apply:
- Fforestfach Retail Parc prize draw competitions are only open to residents of Great Britain aged 16 or over at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
- All entries must be received by 12pm on 9th October GMT time.
Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted and counted towards application.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Facebook only. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Fforestfach Retail Parc reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
- The winner will be selected by an independent 3rd party and announced on 11th October 2018.
- The competition is only open to current college and university students.
- The prize is £100 of gift cards from Fforestfach Retail Parc stores which will be posted to the winner. Only stores which offer postal gift cards will be included as an option for the winner.
- The prize is non-negotiable and non-refundable
- The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any other prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The promoters decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
- These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoters are Fforestfach Retail Parc and Savills Place Shaping & Marketing.